Publication Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, New Delhi Jobs Notification: VNIT, Nagpur has invited applications for Proof Readers and Editors posts on contract basis under Sub Component ‘Commissioning of Books’ of 12th Plan in Publication Division. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 15 May 2019 till 05.00 PM.
This a multifunction waterproof watch with shock resistant alarm, count down, auto calendar, backlight, and stopwatch features.
Buy this Watch @ just Rs. 589 and manage your time in a better way
- Employment Notice Dated. 01.05.2019
Important Dates for Publication Division (MIB), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: 15 May 2019 till 05.00 PM
Vacancy Details of Publication Division (MIB), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Total Number of Posts– 06
- Proof Reader (English) – 02 Posts
- Editor (English) – 02 Posts
- Editor (Hindi) – 02 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for Publication Division (MIB), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Proof Reader (English) – Graduate in any discipline from the recognized university with sound knowledge of English/Hindi language. Two years experience in proof-reading. Well versed in proof reading / editing symbols.
- Editor (English/Hindi) – Graduate in any discipline from the recognized university or institution along with suitable experience in the field of journalism / publishing /e-publishing/digital archives. Must have excellent command over concerned language for which he/she is applying.
Age Limits (as on date of advertisement)
- Editor (English) – 50 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for Publication Division (MIB), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for Publication Division (MIB), New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Deputy Director (Admn), Room No.685, Soochana Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003. The last date for submission of application is 15 May 2019 till 05.00 PM.
This bag comes with 2 compartments and 1 laptop section and 1 large front pocket. In addition, the bag has two side zipper pocket and water bottle sturdy zip with comfortable pads.
If you are going outstation for exam purpose, buy this Bag @ just Rs. 1,011