Rajakot Nagarik Sahakari Bank invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 13 various posts. Eligible candidates can send their applications online before 2 May 2015.
Closing date for submission of Application: 2 May 2015
Details of Post
- Office Assistant (Trainee): 3 Posts
- Jr.Executive (Trainee): 3 Posts
- Sr. Executive: 3 Posts
- Computer Operator (Trainee): 2 Posts
- Branch Manager: 2 Posts
- Office Assistant (Trainee): Candidate should have completed graduation in any subject.
- Jr.Executive (Trainee): Candidate should be First Class Graduate (Except Arts) OR M.Com / LLB / MBA / MCA / MBA. PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB/ CAIIB / COPA (with 1 year apprenticeship preferable) and have 2 years experience in any Co-Operative bank or any financial institute is preferable. Candidate Should be well versed with Computer knowledge.
- Sr. Executive: Candidate should be First Class Graduate OR Post Graduate (Except Arts) and have 5 Years experience as a clerk with a Nationalized Bank OR Urban Co-Operative Bank OR Experience of 5 Years out of which 4 Years as a supervisor with a reputed Financial Institute. For PG Degree, 2 Years supervisory experience with Nationalized / Co-Operative Bank or 5 Years experience as an Executive in any Financial Institute in Supervisory Cadre. No Experience required for CA / Inter CA. Candidate Should be well versed with Banking / Accounting software and computer knowledge. Inter CA / CA / MBA / MCA / LLB. PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB/ CAIIB will be preferred
- Computer Operator (Trainee): Candidate should have completed graduation in any subject and have knowledge of computer. Experience of working in Co-operative Bank and having knowledge of computer operating with CBS is preferred.
- Branch Manager: Candidate should be First Class Graduate / Post Graduate (Except Arts) and have minimum 2-3 years experience in managerial cadre with Commercial bank or Urban Co-operative Bank. Candidate should have experience and confidence to handle Branch / Department independently. Working knowledge of Computer is must. Experience of CBS is preferred. Experience of core Banking will be an added advantage. Inter CA / CA; Candidate having PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB / CAIIB will be preferred.
- Office Assistant (Trainee): stipend of Rs.8250/-p.m.
- Jr.Executive (Trainee): stipend of Rs.10,000/-pm
- Sr. Executive: consolidated fixed salary of Rs. 17,000/- p.m.
- Computer Operator (Trainee): stipend of Rs.9,650/
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can send application form online before 2 May 2015 that will be available from the official website of the bank.