Ramjas College, Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 17 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 20 January 2014
• Date of Examination: If available
Details of Post
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
• Botany: 10 Posts
• Chemistry: 16 Posts
• Commerce: 12 Posts
• Economics: 04 Posts
• English: 07 Posts
• Hindi: 01 Posts
• History: 07 Posts
• Mathematics: 09 Posts
• Philosophy: 01 Posts
• Physics: 23 Posts
• Political Science: 05 Posts
• Sanskrit: 04 Posts
• Statistics: 05 Posts
• Zoology: 09 Posts
Total Number of Post: 113 Posts
Pay Scale: Pay Band — III of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances
1. Minimum 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability viz physically and visually disabled) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master's degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
2. Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (State Level Eligibility Test - SLET/SET).
How To Apply
Download the application form through below link or from the website of the university.
Completed form in all respect with self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials etc., along with a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (for General/OBC) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/STIPwD) in favour of the Principal, Ramjas College, Delhi payable at Delhi.
Duly Filled application must reach to the Principal, Ramjas College, University of Delhi, University Enclave, Delhi-110007 on or before 20 January 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NIT, Warangal Faculty Recruitment 2017, Apply for Professor, Assistant Professor and Other Posts
JNKVV, Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 Contractual Teacher Posts, Apply by 02 July
Combined CSIR-UGC JRF/Lectureship (NET) Exam 2015: Notice
Combined ASRB NET 2014 (II) / ARS 2014 Preliminary Examination: Syllabus