Ramjas College, Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 17 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 20 January 2014
• Date of Examination: If available
Details of Post
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
• Botany: 10 Posts
• Chemistry: 16 Posts
• Commerce: 12 Posts
• Economics: 04 Posts
• English: 07 Posts
• Hindi: 01 Posts
• History: 07 Posts
• Mathematics: 09 Posts
• Philosophy: 01 Posts
• Physics: 23 Posts
• Political Science: 05 Posts
• Sanskrit: 04 Posts
• Statistics: 05 Posts
• Zoology: 09 Posts
Total Number of Post: 113 Posts
Pay Scale: Pay Band — III of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances
1. Minimum 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disability viz physically and visually disabled) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master's degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
2. Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (State Level Eligibility Test - SLET/SET).
How To Apply
Download the application form through below link or from the website of the university.
Completed form in all respect with self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials etc., along with a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (for General/OBC) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/STIPwD) in favour of the Principal, Ramjas College, Delhi payable at Delhi.
Duly Filled application must reach to the Principal, Ramjas College, University of Delhi, University Enclave, Delhi-110007 on or before 20 January 2014.