Ravenshaw University, Cuttack invited applications for the post of Professor, Reader & Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 20 February 2016.
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 20 February 2016
- Last date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application forms: 29 February 2016
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack Vacancy details
- Professor: 20 posts
- Reader: 37 posts
- Lecturer: 99 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with minimum 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers and minimum 10 years teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Reader: Good academic record with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines, Master Degree with minimum 55% marks and minimum 8 years experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor.
- Lecturer: Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with minimum 55% marks at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply for Ravenshaw University, Cuttack Faculty Posts 2016
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through website www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the OSD, Faculty Recruitment, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack – 753 003. Last date of receipt of application is 20 February 2016.
Application Fee for Ravenshaw University, Cuttack Recruitment 2016
Click here for Detailed Notification