Reserve Bank of India Services Board invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ . The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 December 2013.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 18 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 17 December 2013
- Payment of Fees - On Line: 18 November 2013 to 17 December 2013
- Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off-Line): 20 November 2013 to 21 December 2013
- Closing Date for receipt of hard copy of Application: 24 December 2013 (6 P.M.)
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade 'A'
- Number of Post: 34 Posts
- Age (as on 01 November 2013): Between 25 and 40 years (no relaxation for any category)
The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force
The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years service in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards
Pay Scale: Basic Pay Rs. 17,100/-p.m. in the scale of `17,100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1 )-33200.
Application Fee: 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/RBI Staff candidates
How to Apply
The envelop should be superscribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (SECURITY) IN GRADE - A".
Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated On-Line application forms after valid registration. The printout of the application should be sent to the Board Office (General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400 008) along with copies of certificates/documents
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be through Interview.
Refer the below link for complete information