Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts of Staff Nurse by direct recruitments. The details of post and requisite qualification and other requirements are mentioned below. The objective of this premier Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) is to impart quality medical education and ameliorate the health condition of the eight states of North Eastern Region including Sikkim.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 10 February 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
No. of Posts: 66 (Sixty Six). [27 – UR, 19 – OBC, 07 – ST and 13 - SC].
(i) HSSC or equivalent from recoganised University/ Board/ Council.
(ii) Certificate/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from recoganised Institute or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
(iii) Should be registered as ‘A’ Grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
• Age Limit for the candidates should not exceeding 35 Years as on 01.02.2014.
• Age Relaxation 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
• Age Relaxation for 05 years for Govt. Servants as per rules.
Pay Scale: PB – 2, Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, RIMS, Imphal”, payable at Imphal or cash receipt of Rs. 200/- from RIMS cash counter, A - Block.
How to Apply
• Application should be submit on the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the RIMS website www.rims.edu.in
• Applications should be submitted in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimoials for educational qualifications certificate/ Experience certificate(if any)/ date of birth certificate/ Caste certificate (if applicable) etc. and sent to Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal – 795 004.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December