Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification: RMRC, Bhubaneswar invited applications for 16 X-Ray Technologist and Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 08 August 2016.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 08 August 2016
RMRC, Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
- X-Ray Technologist – 07 posts
- Field Coordinator – 01 post
- Field Supervisors – 07 posts
- Consultant Accountant – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for X-Ray Technologist & Other Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- X-Ray Technologist – 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with science subjects from a recognized board; and (ii) Radiographer's/X-ray technologist's course of minimum one year duration (including in-field training in diagnostic radiology) passed from a recognized institution.
- Field Coordinator – Graduate in Anthropology / Sociology / Life Sciences from a recognized University.
- Field Supervisors – Graduate in Anthropology / Sociology / Life Sciences from a recognized University.
- Consultant Accountant – Bachelors Degree in Commerce or ICWA from a recognized University.
How to Apply for RMRC, Bhubaneswar X-Ray Technologist & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.icmr.nic.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, Regional Medical Research Center (ICMR), Chandrasekharpur, Nandankanan Road, Bhubaneswar- 751023, Odisha. The last date of receipt of application is 08 August 2016.