RPSC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clerical and Grade IV Class Posts under various departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
Advertisement No: 12/Exam/RAS-RTS/TSP/2018-19
Last Date of Application: 31 May 2018.
RPSC Vacancy Details:
• Rajasthan Tehsildar Service: 10 Posts
• Rajasthan Commercial & Subordinate Service: 8 Posts
• Rajasthan Food & Civil supplies Subordinate Service-1 Posts
• Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate Service-8 Posts
• Rajasthan Women & Child development Subordinate Service -9 Posts
• Rajasthan Labor welfare Subordinate Service -1 Post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Clerical and Grade IV Class Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Graduation from a recognized university is essential to apply for the above posts.
Agelimit: 21 to 41 Years
Selection Process for Clerical and Grade IV Class Posts
Written examination will be held for selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Clerical and Grade IV Class Posts
Online applications will be accepted through the online recruitment portal of RPSC ''rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in". Candidates are required to register for ''One Time Registration (OTR)'' before submission of application. The last date of online application 31 May 2018.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.