SAIL Jobs 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited invited applications for the post of Medical Officer and Specialist Posts at its Steel Plants/Units & Mines across India. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website from 06 June to 26 June 2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06 June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 26 June 2019
SAIL Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer in E-1 grade - 54 Posts
- Medical Officer (OHS) in E-1 grade - 16 posts
- Medical Specialist in E-3 grade - 59 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer and Specialist Posts
- Medical Officer in E-1 grade - MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India with one year post qualification experience
- Medical Officer (OHS) in E-1 grade – MBBS and Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Industrial /Occupational Health from a University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India
- Medical Specialist in E-3 grade - PG Degree/DNB in relevant discipline from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India with atleast three years post qualification experience.
Selection Procedure for Medical Officer and Specialist Posts
- Medical Officer - Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Online Examination on 21 July 2019 (Afternoon) at any one oflhe centres atAgartala, Allahabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi(NCR), Durgapur, Guwahali, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Koehl, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, Rourl
- Medical Specialist - Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview (100 marks).
How to Apply for the SAIL Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through SAIL Official Website from 06 June to 26 June 2019.