Raw Materials Division (RMD), the controlling unit of captive mines of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invited applications for recruitment of doctors in the posts of Specialist in ME-3 GRADE & Medical Officers in ME-1 Grade for posting in its Hospitals at various mines locations. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 March 2014.
SAIL is the leading steel-making company in India. It is a fully integrated iron and steel maker, producing both basic and special steels for domestic construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive and defence industries and for sale in export markets. SAIL is also among the four Maharatnas of the country's Central Public Sector Enterprises.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 3 March 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 15 March 2014
1. Specialist : 04 Posts
• Medicine: 2 posts
• Pathology: 1 post
• Paediatrics: 1 post
2. Medical Officer: 7 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 11 Posts
• Specialist: Candidate’s maximum age must be 38 years as on 1 February 2014.
• Medical Officer: Candidate’s maximum age must be 30 years as on 1 February 2014.
• Relaxations will be as per the rules.
• Specialist: PG Degree or DNB in relevant discipline from a University/Institution recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
• Medical Officer: MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
• General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- as Application and Processing fee.
• SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.100/- only as Processing fee.
• Candidate must submit the fee by means of SBI Challan in State Bank of India in a specially opened Power Account (No.32469839252) at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL/RMD.
• Specialist: Rs.32900-3%-58000
• Medical Officer: Rs.20600-3%-46500
• Besides Basic Pay and Industrial DA, Non-practicing allowance (ranging from 20-25% of Basic Pay per month), Allowances as admissible under ‘Cafeteria Approach’, medical facility for self and dependant family members, company accommodation as per availability, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, LTC etc. will be payable as admissible under rules of the Company.
• Specialist: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
• Medical Officer: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
How to apply
• All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via ONLINE MODE from official website www.sail.co.in before 15 March 2014.
• No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.