Ministry of Defence, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira (HP) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Mess Manager, Lower Division Clerk and General Employee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 February 2017.
Last Date of Application: 28 February 2017
Sainik School Sujanpurtira Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Mess Manager: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 1 post
- General Employee: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Sujanpurtira General Employee & LDC Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Mess Manager: Matriculation or equivalent with minimum five years experience of running a catering organization independently in the civil, in the Defence Services or in any other similar organization and ability to maintain mess accounts.
- Lower Division Clerk: Matriculation, Typing speed of at least 40 wpm, Knowledge of Shorthand, Hindi Typewriting and ability to correspond in English and Working knowledge of Computers (Word, Excel, Page Maker, Power Point & Internet).
- General Employee: Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized board and should be able to read & write English & Hindi.
Age Limit: Between 18- 50 years for all post
Selection Process for Sainik School Sujanpurtira General Employee & LDC Jobs:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to Apply for Sainik School Sujanpurtira General Employee & LDC Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Principal, Sainik School Sujanpur Tira (HP) – 176110. Last date of receipt of application is 28 February 2017.