MPPMCL Job Notification 2017: MP Power Management Company Limited (MPPMCL) Jabalpur ,Government of Madhya Pradesh invited applications for the post of Chartered Accountant, Programmer, Legal Associate, Management Executive, Junior Chemist on contractual basis and Accounts Officer/Law officer/ Junior Engineer - Trainees on regular basis. The eligible candidates can apply Online through the prescribed format on or before 27 October 2017.
Notification Number - CGM(HR&A)/VKS/3620 and 3617
- Last Date of Submitting Online Applications - 27 October 2017
MPPMCL Vacancy Details
- Chartered Accountant - 12 Posts
- Programmer - 01 Post
- Legal Associate - 03 Posts
- Management Executive - 06 Posts
- Junior Chemist - 01 Post
- Account Officer / Manager (Finance) - 03 Posts
- Law Officer / Manager (Law) - 01 Post
- Junior Engineer / Assistant Manager (Civil) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Chartered Accountant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant / Account Officer - Certified CA/ ICWA from Institute of Chartered Accounts of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India with 2 years of experience
- Programmer - BE(CS/ IT)/B. Tech/ (CS/ IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc (CS/ IT) with minimum 65% marks and 2 years of post qualification experience in relevant field
- Legal Associate - Law Graduation with minimum 60% marks or equivalent (50% marks for ST/SC Candidate having M.P. domicile)
- Management Executive - MBA/PGDM with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for ST/ SC Candidate having M.P. domicile) and 2 years post qualification experience in Power Sector Companies.
- Junior Chemist M.Sc in chemistry minimum 60% marks an 2 years post qualification experience as Chemist.
- Law Officer / Manager - Law Graduation with minimum 50% marks or equivalent
- Junior Engineer / Assistant Manager (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engineering from a AICTE approved university with minimum 55% marks
21 to 40 Years (35 years for candidates of other states)
Selection Procedure for Chartered Accountant and Other Posts
The selection of the candidates shall be done on the basis of a Online Assessment Test of two hours. The test will be comprises of 100 questions of 3 marks each. There shall be negative marking for every wrong answer. The minimum cut off marks in the test for merit list preparation will be 50% (40% for SC/ST).
How to Apply for MPPMCL Chartered Accountant AND Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through MP Online Portal http://www.mponline.gov.in on or before 27 October 2017.
Application Fees for Chartered Accountant and Other Posts
- UR/OBC - Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST - Rs. 800/-