Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs after Class 12: 6800+ Vacancies Notifications & Apply Online
When it comes to lower positions, there are many exciting and rewarding Sarkari Naukri opportunities that are available to candidates after completion of their Class 12th Board exams.
Despite the exponential growth experienced by the private sector, Govt Jobs remain one of the most sought after and toughest career choices available to the youth of India today. Handsome salary, excellent perks and attached social reputation & prestige are the main factors which drive the Indian youth towards taking up employment in the government sector, even if it is at low-ranking positions.
When it comes to lower positions, there are many exciting and rewarding Sarkari Naukri opportunities that are available to candidates after completion of their Class 12th Board exams. Many different agencies and departments like defence, banking, railways and police offer lucrative employment opportunities with unmatched job satisfaction and prosperous career options with brilliant promotion policies.
Government Jobs after Class 12th - April 2019
- SSC CHSL 2018-19 - 3259 Posts - 05 April 2019
- Odisha SSC - 878 Vacancies - 7 April 2019
- Bihar SSC - 326 Vacancies - 6 April 2019
- ESIC - 1263 Vacancies - 15 April 2019
- HP Police - 1063 Constable Posts - 30 April 2019
- Namakkal District Court - 57 Vacancies - 29 April 2019
- NIUM - 41 Vacancies - 22 April 2019
- Air India AASL - 109 Vacancies - 19 April 2019
- NIMR Delhi - 44 Technical Assistant and Others - 19 April 2019
- WBUHS - 175 Librarian and others - 15 April 2019
- RCFL - 16 Boiler Operator Posts - 10 April 2019
- LAHDC - 46 Steno, Teacher and Other Posts - 08 April 2019
- MPIDC - 20 Assistant/Computer Operator/Accountant Posts - 6 April 2019
- NADA - Doping Control Officer, Blood Collection Officer Posts - TBD
- BELTRON Bihar - DEO Posts - 26 April 2019
- CSIR-IHBT - Project Assistant Level-I Post - 16 April 2019
- AIIMS Bhopal - DEO and Lab Technician Posts - 11 April 2019
- NCRA TIFR - 8 Clerk, Driver and Other Posts - 30 April 2019
- NIH - 9 JE, Steno and Other Posts - 30 April 2019
- Vasantdada Sugar Institute - Driver and Library Assistant Posts - 15 April 2019
- CSIR-CERI - Junior Secretariat Assistant Posts - 06 May 2019
With the strength of over 1.3 million active personnel, Indian Armed Forces is world's 3rd largest military force and has the world's largest volunteer army. Apart from this, they also rank at 8th position in terms of largest commercial or utility employer in the world. When it comes to government jobs, Indian armed forces consisting of Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force, are listed among the most favoured organizations by candidates. Students interested in joining the defence sector and serving India can do so at an early age through National Defence Academy examination conducted by the UPSC. Candidates who have cleared their Class 12th / 10+2 examination are eligible to appear for the NDA exam, and if selected will be appointed to respective armed force wing depending upon their aptitude
• NDA Educational Qualification for Indian Army: Candidates willing to join Indian army through NDA exam should have cleared Class 12 / 10+2 exam
• NDA Education Qualification for Indian Air Force/Indian Navy: Candidates willing to join IAF/Indian Navy should have cleared Class 12 / 10+2 Exam with minimum Physics and
Math as compulsory subjects
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is a central government agency, which is in charge of recruitment and hiring of candidates for different positions within the government machinery and bureaucratic setup. As part of its annual recruitment drives, the agency conducts different examinations to hire Class 12th pass candidates which include:
SSC CHSL Exam: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is one of the most popular recruitment tests conducted by the agency. The exam is used to hire lower division clerks and data entry operators in various government departments.
SSC MTS Exam: SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam is conducted by the agency to recruit subordinate staff in different central government departments and organizations.
SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D) Exam: SSC also conducts exam to hire stenographers in grade C and grade D level positions in central govt. Apart from Class 12th pass, candidates also require stenography skills certification to be eligible for this test.
Indian Railways is one of the largest employers in the world with a workforce of 1.4 million. When it comes to job opportunities for candidates with Class 12th pass as minimum educational qualification, Indian railways offer a host of exciting and lucrative opportunities. Candidates interested in joining Indian railways after their 12th Class board exam can do so by appearing for recruitment test conducted by the respective Railway Recruitment Boards. In general, candidates with class 12th pass educational qualification will be placed at Group C & D positions like assistant loco pilot, station master, ticket collector, helpers and office assistants.
State Govt Level
Respective state level government and their recruitment boards also conduct regular drives to hire talented students after class 12th board exams at low ranking positions within the state’s bureaucratic setup. These positions are diverse in range and can include clerical positions as well technical requirements like firemen, mechanic, machinists, cameramen, technicians, driver, welfare organizers, assistants, telephone operators and others.