Despite the exponential growth experienced by the private sector, Govt Jobs remain one of the most sought after and toughest career choices available to the youth of India today. Handsome salary, excellent perks and attached social reputation & prestige are the main factors which drive the Indian youth towards taking up employment in the government sector, even if it is at low-ranking positions. When it comes to lower positions, there are many exciting and rewarding Sarkari Naukri opportunities that are available to candidates after completion of their Class 12th Board exams. Many different agencies and departments like defence, banking, railways and police offer lucrative employment opportunities with unmatched job satisfaction and prosperous career options with brilliant promotion policies.
- NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2018-19 for 24 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply before 4 January
- VSSC Recruitment 2018-19 for 22 Catering Attendant Posts, Apply till 11 January
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2019, Apply for 30 Stenographer Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2018-19; 1720 Vacancies Notified for TGT, Junior Office Assistant and Other Posts
- NCBS Recruitment 2019 for 11 Intern and Associate Director Posts, Apply Online by 15 Jan
- ESIC, Karnataka Recruitment 2018-19 for 311 Paramedical Posts, Apply till 21 January
- VSSC Recruitment 2018-19 for 64 Posts of Technician B, Firemen, Cook and other
- ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 159 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2019: 1522 Vacancies for Paramedical and Nursing Staff, Apply before 21 January
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019, Application Invited for Airmen Posts in Group X and Y Trade
- DDA Recruitment 2019, 190 Vacancies for Stenographer, Junior Engineer and Other Posts
- Karwar District Court Recruitment 2019, Apply for 54 Steno, Peon, Typist and Other Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Stenographer Posts, 23 Vacancies Notified
- VSSC Recruitment 2019 for 8 Fitter and Electronic Mechanic Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2019, 359 Vacancies Notified for Constable and Head Constable Posts
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-19 for 21 Posts against Sports Quota Posts
- NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
- A&N Administration Recruitment 2018-19, Apply for 5 Programme Officer, MTS and Accountant Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2019; Notification Issued 1530 Excise and Special Branch Constable Posts
- ICSIL, New Delhi Recruitment 2018: 207 Vacancies for Care Taker, Peon and Other Post
- TMC, Varanasi Recruitment 2018, Apply for 99 Scientific Assistant, Nurse and Other Posts
- CCRAS Recruitment 2018-19, Apply for 5 SRF, Social Worker and Other Posts
- AAI Recruitment 2018-19 for 26 Senior Assistant Electronics Posts, Apply till 18 January
- AIATSL Recruitment 2019: Walk-In for 375 Customer Agent, Handyman/Handywomen and Other Posts
- IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018-19 for 6 Project Assistant and Project Attendant Posts
- ICMR NIREH Recruitment 2019 for 16 DEO and Other Posts
With the strength of over 1.3 million active personnel, Indian Armed Forces is world's 3rd largest military force and has the world's largest volunteer army. Apart from this, they also rank at 8th position in terms of largest commercial or utility employer in the world. When it comes to government jobs, Indian armed forces consisting of Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force, are listed among the most favoured organizations by candidates. Students interested in joining the defence sector and serving India can do so at an early age through National Defence Academy examination conducted by the UPSC. Candidates who have cleared their Class 12th / 10+2 examination are eligible to appear for the NDA exam, and if selected will be appointed to respective armed force wing depending upon their aptitude
• NDA Educational Qualification for Indian Army: Candidates willing to join Indian army through NDA exam should have cleared Class 12 / 10+2 exam
• NDA Education Qualification for Indian Air Force/Indian Navy: Candidates willing to join IAF/Indian Navy should have cleared Class 12 / 10+2 Exam with minimum Physics and
Math as compulsory subjects
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is a central government agency, which is in charge of recruitment and hiring of candidates for different positions within the government machinery and bureaucratic setup. As part of its annual recruitment drives, the agency conducts different examinations to hire Class 12th pass candidates which include:
SSC CHSL Exam: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is one of the most popular recruitment tests conducted by the agency. The exam is used to hire lower division clerks and data entry operators in various government departments.
SSC MTS Exam: SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam is conducted by the agency to recruit subordinate staff in different central government departments and organizations.
SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D) Exam: SSC also conducts exam to hire stenographers in grade C and grade D level positions in central govt. Apart from Class 12th pass, candidates also require stenography skills certification to be eligible for this test.
Indian Railways is one of the largest employers in the world with a workforce of 1.4 million. When it comes to job opportunities for candidates with Class 12th pass as minimum educational qualification, Indian railways offer a host of exciting and lucrative opportunities. Candidates interested in joining Indian railways after their 12th Class board exam can do so by appearing for recruitment test conducted by the respective Railway Recruitment Boards. In general, candidates with class 12th pass educational qualification will be placed at Group C & D positions like assistant loco pilot, station master, ticket collector, helpers and office assistants.
State Govt Level
Respective state level government and their recruitment boards also conduct regular drives to hire talented students after class 12th board exams at low ranking positions within the state’s bureaucratic setup. These positions are diverse in range and can include clerical positions as well technical requirements like firemen, mechanic, machinists, cameramen, technicians, driver, welfare organizers, assistants, telephone operators and others.