Sashastra Seema Bal invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub- Inspector (Stenographer) 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 November 2013. Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB is one of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It is often referred to as a paramilitary force (although it is not one of the three officially defined paramilitary forces of India). It is currently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. It was formerly known as the Special Service Bureau.
• Last date for receipt of Application form: 30 November 2013
• Last Date for receipt of Applications for the candidates from North-Eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh Division, Kashmir of J&K State and the Union Territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Lakshadweep: 7 December 2013.
• Name of posts: Assistant Sub- Inspector (Stenographer)
• Total Number of vacancies: 28 Posts
• The Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 25 yrs as on 1 August 2013.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• Intermediate OR 10+2 from a recognized board/Institution or equivalent.
• Skill Test norms on computer:
o 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute Dictation.
o 50 Minutes in English or 65 Minutes in Hindi on Computer Transcription Time.
• Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category will be required to pay Rs.50/- (non refundable) as application fee in the form of Bank Draft or IPO in favour of “Accounts Officer, FTR Hqrs. SSB Guwahati” payable at SBI Guwahati, Assam.
• No fee required for SC / ST, Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
Candidate will be selected based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Skill Test (Shorthand Test) and transcription on computer, Final Medical Examination and Review Medical Examination.
How to apply:
• Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in notification.
• Dully filled in application form should be sent along with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope on below mentioned address before 30 November 2013.
The Inspector General, FTR HQ (SSB),
Guwahati, Nikita Complex, 345,
G.S.Road, Khanapara, Guwahati (Assam)