State Bank of India (SBI) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Defence Banking Advisors (DBA) and Circle Defence Banking Advisors (CDBA) on contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the posts are required to apply through prescribed format before 10 January 2014. State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. In today’s scenario the bank owns 14119 branches, including 173 foreign offices in 37 countries across the global market and found to be one of the largest banking and financial service company of India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 10 January 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post:
- Defence Banking Advisors (Army): 1 post
- Defence Banking Advisor (Air Force): 1 post
- Defence Banking Advisor (Navy): 1 post
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army): 6 posts
Total No of Posts: 9 vacancies
- Defence Banking Advisors (DBA): Candidate maximum age should be 62 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Circle Defence Banking Advisors (CDBA): Candidate maximum age should be 60 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Defence Banking Advisors (DBA): CTC Rs.28 lacs per annum.
- Circle Defence Banking Advisors (CDBA): CTC Rs.20 lacs at metro centres and Rs.18 lacs at other centres per annum.
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Application complete in all respect, affix photograph, attach copies of all supporting proofs age, caste, nativity and educational qualification certificates and super scribe as “Application for the post of ______ ” on the top of the envelope and sent to the address mentioned in the application before 10 January 2014.