State Bank of India invited application for recruitment to the post of Management Executive in State Bank of Hyderabad in Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 16 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 03 January 2014
- Payment of Fee (Online): 16 December 2013 TO 03 January 2014
- Payment of Fee (Offline): 18 December 2013 TO 07 January 2014
- Date of Examination: 23 February 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Management Executive
- Number of Post: 46 Posts
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, Systems, HR )( Part time course/ distance learning courses are not eligible). OR
- M.Com OR
- M.A. / M.Sc. (Economics or Statistics) OR
- CA /CWA/CFA/CS (Company Secretary)
Pay Scale: Rs 19,400/- in the scale of Rs 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- For SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For OBC: Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
How to Apply
- Candidates have to register online through Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Submit application fee through one of the following modes:
a) Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
b) Online mode : Use debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking for payment of fee
1. Objective Test: The duration of Objective Test is 2 hours 30 minutes that consists of 4 Sections as given:
I. Test of English
II. Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
III. Test of Reasoning
IV. Test of Financial Awareness &, Marketing
The candidates have to pass in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
2. Descriptive Test of English knowledge:
Candidates who have 40 percentile and above in each of the four objective type tests and with an aggregate 35% minimum marks as also 35% marks (minimum) in descriptive examination will qualify for Group discussion and Interview.
Group Discussion & Interview
The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview shall be 35% (minimum 18 marks) out of 50 marks (combined marks for Group Discussion and Interview).
Final Selection: The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-I and Phase-II separately.