State Bank of India (SBI) invited application for recruitment to 2000 posts of Probationary Officers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 May 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 13 April 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 May 2015
- Date of Preliminary Examination: Tentatively in June 2015
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Probationary Officers
- Number of Post: 2000 (SC: 308; ST: 339; OBC: 541; Gen: 812)
- Educational Qualification Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01 September 2015. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01 September 2015.
- Age Limit 21-30 years as on 01 April 2015
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary, Main and Interview test.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application online. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.