State Bank of India is all set to conducts Preliminary Examination for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers. English Language is one of the scoring sections in the entire question paper. The candidate requires less time to solve this section. English Language Section is divided into three Parts including Grammar, Reading Comprehension, and Vocabulary. The banking team of jagranjosh.com has come up with some tips and Strategies for Grammar.
- Grammar is a set of rules, which governs the composition of words and phrases in a natural language
- For English Language Section of SBI PO Exam, Good Grammar Skills are required to answer the questions asked in question paper.
- Good Grammatical Concept will enable the candidates to give the correct answers out of the 5 options given.
- The candidate should brush up their essentials of Grammar with the help of good grammar books.
- One should learn the rules of part of speech, Adjectives, Verbs, Preposition, Modals, Conjunctions, Voice etc
The topics like Spotting the Errors, Fill in the Paragraph Gaps (Cloze Test), Sentence Skills, and Sentence Reconstruction require good grammar skills and concepts.