South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd (SCDCC) invited applications for the post of Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 January 2018.
Last Date for Application Submission – 10 January 2018
SCDCC Bank Vacancy Details
- Computer Programmer – 2 Posts
- Second Division Clerk – 125 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk Posts
- Computer Programmer – MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- Second Division Clerk – Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course. Those who already having degree with computer subject are exempted from this condition.
How to Apply for SCDCC Bank Jobs 2017, Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode and required to submit all the documents along with the application fee receipt to The Chief Executive Officer, The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail, Mangalore – 575 003 on or before 10 January 2018.
Application Fees for Computer Programmer and Second Division Clerk Posts
- SC & ST Candidates - Rs.300/-
- For others - Rs.500/-