Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Accountant, Data Entry Operator, Technician Grade II, Lower Division Assistant and Lab Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 April 2013. Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is a premier medical institute of India located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi.
Opening date for Application Forms: 5 April 2013
Closing date for Application Forms: 19 April 2013
Date of Interview: 8 May 2013
Detail of Vacancies
- Assistant Accountant: Post 01
- Data Entry Operator Group: Post 01
- Technician Gr – II: Posts 02
- Lower Division Assistant: Posts 02
- Lab Attendant: Posts 01
- Candidate maximum age should be 40 years for General Candidate
- 45 years for reserved candidate as on 1 July 2012.
- Assistant Accountant: B.Com with Accountancy.
- Data Entry Operator Group: Graduate with Mathematics/Physics/ Statistics + DOEACC Diploma.
- Technician Gr – II: Intermediate with Science or equivalent, diploma in Medical Lab Technologies.
- Lower Division Assistant: B.Sc Degree/ Graduate along with knowledge of noting & drafting, typing speed of 35 wpm in Hindi & 40 wpm in English.
- Lab Attendant: 10th class pass.
- Unreserved Candidates has to pay a fee of Rs.250/- (Including SC/ST/OBC of Other State)
- SC/ST categories of Utter Pradesh must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of bank draft in favour of ‘Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow’ payable at SBI, SGPGI branch, Lucknow (7789).
- Assistant Accountant: Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200/-
- Data Entry Operator Group: Rs 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4200/-
- Technician Gr – II: Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2800/-
- Lower Division Assistant: Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2400/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 1900/-
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form.
- Fill the application, affix 02 photograph, attach copies of self certified of testimonials/ documents in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste certificates along with bank draft must be sent to address given below through Registered/ Speed post on or before 19 April 2013
The Director, SGPGIMS,
Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226014 (UP)
For more information, CLICK HERE