Shiv Nadar University Announced Admission to PhD in Engineering
Shiv Nadar University announced admission to PhD in Engineering for the academic year 2013. Read to obtain some significant details here
Shiv Nadar University (SNU), set up by Shiv Nadar Foundation in 2011 is an international, multi-disciplinary research-led university. It invited applications from eligible aspirants for admission to PhD in Engineering for the academic year 2013.
Name of Programme
PhD in Engineering
- Deadline for submission of application form: 8 April 2013
- Centre wise Date of examination :10 April 2013 (Delhi), 13 April 2013 (Chennai)
- Announcement of results:16 April 2013
- Last date to for Fees deposit & registration: 3 May 2013
- Admission withdrawal ends on: 15 May 2013
- Admission seekers must possess ME/ MTech degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized technical Institute or University.
- Applicants should have BE/ BTech/ MSc/ MCA degree or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline and a rank holder from a recognized Technical Institute/University or with rich industrial experience.
- Aspirants waiting for their final year degree result are also eligible to apply.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following parameters:
- Academic record,
- Relevance of qualification
- Performance in written exam and/or interview
- Statement of Purpose
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Applicants must remit a Demand Draft of Rs1000 in favour of "Shiv Nadar University", payable at Delhi.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can apply online or download the application form from the website of the University www.snu.edu.in.
- Duly filled in application form/ Receipt of online application form along with DD must reach to the below mentioned address within the specified time span:
To get more information, please visit the official website of the University http://www.snu.edu.in/