Shiv Nadar University (SNU), set up by Shiv Nadar Foundation in 2011 is an international, multi-disciplinary research-led university. It invited applications from eligible aspirants for admission to PhD in Engineering for the academic year 2013.
Name of Programme
PhD in Engineering
- Deadline for submission of application form: 8 April 2013
- Centre wise Date of examination :10 April 2013 (Delhi), 13 April 2013 (Chennai)
- Announcement of results:16 April 2013
- Last date to for Fees deposit & registration: 3 May 2013
- Admission withdrawal ends on: 15 May 2013
- Admission seekers must possess ME/ MTech degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized technical Institute or University.
- Applicants should have BE/ BTech/ MSc/ MCA degree or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline and a rank holder from a recognized Technical Institute/University or with rich industrial experience.
- Aspirants waiting for their final year degree result are also eligible to apply.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following parameters:
- Academic record,
- Relevance of qualification
- Performance in written exam and/or interview
- Statement of Purpose
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Applicants must remit a Demand Draft of Rs1000 in favour of "Shiv Nadar University", payable at Delhi.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can apply online or download the application form from the website of the University www.snu.edu.in.
- Duly filled in application form/ Receipt of online application form along with DD must reach to the below mentioned address within the specified time span:
To get more information, please visit the official website of the University http://www.snu.edu.in/