Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology: MBA Admissions 201
Applications are invited for admission to MBA programme for the session 2013-15 by Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. Click to attain more information
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) is one of the premier technology and management institutes and was set up in 1997 as a constituent college of Sikkim Manipal University. The college announced admissions to two year full time Master of Business Administration programme for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Specialization Offered: Finance, Marketing, Systems and Human Resource
Deadline for submission of forms: 10 July 2013
Admission seekers are required to possess graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC) from the University/ Institution.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in MAT/ CAT/ MU/ SMU entrance test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview or Group Discussion for the final selection.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The cost of application form is Rs 600 and can be paid through one of the modes given below:
- Through online payment using credit/ debit card
- By obtaining Application form and brochure on cash payment to selected SBI/ HDFC bank/ Admission Office of the University
- By sending Demand Draft in favour of Sikkim Manipal University payable at Gangtok along with request letter for getting form by post
The entrance examination fee is Rs 750 for those candidates who have not appeared in any of MAT/ CAT/ MU examination and must be paid through Demand Draft drawn in the name of Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology payable at Rangpo or through electronic transfer made to Axis bank o account number available on the website of the institute.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can apply online at institure`s website and make payment
- Besides this, application form along with brochure can also be purchased from selected branches of HDFC/SBI banks or the Admission Office of the University
- Moreover, candidates can also receive the brochure along with form by sending request letter and requisite amount of DD to admission office of the University.
- Completed application form along with prescribed amount of DD (in case payment not done) should reach to undersigned within the specified time period:
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
To acquire more details, please visit the official website of the University www.smit.smu.edu.in
Aspirants should also Read