The Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal and Lecturer under Human Resource Development on temporary regular basis.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 June 2014. SPSC started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Since then, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 30 June 2014
Details of the Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Principal B.Ed. College: 1 post
- Lecturer B.Ed. College: 10 posts
- Principal, DIET: 3 posts
- Lecturer DIET: 17 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 31 posts
- Principal B.Ed. College: PhD in Education OR 10 yrs. teaching experience and Master Degree in Science/Humanities or M.Ed. OR M.A. in Education.
- Lecturer B.Ed. College: Master Degree in Science/Humanities and M. Ed or MA in Education with B.Ed.
- Principal, DIET: 5 years teaching experience in primary or elementary teacher education institution with M. Ed or MA with Diploma/Degree in Primary/Elementary Education.
- Lecturer DIET: M. Ed or MA with Diploma/Degree in Primary/Elementary Education.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be downloaded from website: www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/-credited to ‘0051-SPSC’, attested copies of Class X and XII Mark Sheet and Certificate, Degree Mark Sheet/Degree Certificate, Valid Local Employment Card issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim, Valid Certificate of Identification/Sikkim Subject Certificate, Valid category certificate for BL/ST/MBC/OBC/SC issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim, No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority/Head of Department in case of employed candidate in regular establishment under Sikkim Govt should be submitted to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old West Point School complex, Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 30 June 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.