SKIMS Recruitment 2020: Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technician, Junior Assistant, cook, Staff Nurse and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 27 July 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 July 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 July 2020
SKIMS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Nutrition Educationist- 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant - 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic Grade 4 - 2 Posts
- Lift Mechanic - 2 Posts
- Painter Automobile - 1 Post
- Draftsman - 1 Post
- Works Supervisor Grade 4 - 2 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical Group)- 24 Posts
- Technician (Theatre Group) - 24 Posts
- Technician Profusionist - 1 Post
- Technician (Burn Unit) - 4 Posts
- Physiotherapist - 1 Post
- Anesthesia Technician (Burn Ward) - 2 Posts
- Junior Basic Physiotherapist - 4 Posts
- Junior Artist - 1 Post
- Assistant Cameraman - 1 Post
- Staff Nurse Grade 2- 25 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Laundry) - 1 Post
- Assistant Cook Grade 2 - 22 Posts
- Steward - 7 Posts
- Junior Pharmacist - 7 Posts
- Technician - 8 Posts
- Junior Engineer Grade 2 - 1 Post
- Supervisor Technical - 1 Post
- Technician - 3 Posts
- Junior Store Clerk - 7 Posts
- Technician CSSD - 3 Posts
- Medical Record Assistant - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician, Junior Engineer, Junior Store Clerk and Other Posts
- Nutrition Educationist- M.Sc. Food and Nutrition from a recognized University.
- Junior Assistant - Graduation with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 wpm.
- Electronic Mechanic Grade 4, Lift Mechanic, Painter Automobile - Matric with ITI in the relevant field.
- Draftsman - Draftsman training course certificate/diploma from any government recognzied Institution.
- Works Supervisor Grade 4, Technician (Mechanical Group, Technician (Theatre Group),
- Technician Profusionist, Technician (Burn Unit), Physiotherapist, Anesthesia Technician (Burn Ward),
- Junior Basic Physiotherapist - B.Sc. In the relevant subject.
- Junior Artist - BA in fine arts or 10+2 with a diploma in fine arts.
- Assistant Cameraman - 10+2 with Diploma in Still Photography/Cinematography from recognized University.
- Staff Nurse Grade 2- B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic Nursing.
- Assistant Cook Grade 2 -10+ 2 with 1.5 years of diploma in food production from Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other Institution recognized by the government with two years experience in a registered Hotel Catering Institution/Hotel.
Age Limit - 18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for SKIMS Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 1 July to 27 July at skims.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read the official notification PDF carefully before applying to any post. Candidates must take a printout of the fee receipt and application after submission of the application form.
Application Fee - Rs. 500/-