South East Central Railway Job Notification:
South East Central Railway invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Specialist Medical Officer (SMO) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in various disciplines. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 26 February 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 26 February 2016
South East Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Medical Officer
- General Duty Medical Officer
Name of the Disciplines:
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway SMO and GDMO Jobs:
- Physician- MD (Medicine) or equivalent.
- Gynaecologist- MD/MS (Gynaecology) or Diploma in obst. & gynae. With 03 years experience.
- Orthopaedician- MD/MS (Orthopaedics) or Diploma in obst. & gynae. With 03 years experience
- GDMO- MBBS from institute recognized by MCI.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 50 years.
Selection Procedure for South East Central Railway SMO and GDMO Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway SMO and GDMO Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 26 February 2016.