Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: 600 Vacancies Notified for CMP, Nursing Officer and Other Posts|Walk-In
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 600 vacancies. Check details here.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway is seeking a job opportunity for the candidates for the post of Medical Personnel and Para Medical Personnel for its Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19). Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15, 16 and 17 April 2020.
- Contract Medical Practitioners (Doctors)- 15 April 2020
- Nursing Staff - 16 April 2020
- Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant and House Keeping Assistant -17 April 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Practitioner - 72 Posts
- Nursing Staff - 120 Posts
- Lab Assistant - 24 Posts
- Radiographer- 24 Posts
- Hospital Attendant - 120 Posts
- Housekeeping Assistant - 240 Posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Contract Medical Practitioner - Candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree and registered with the Indian Medical Council are eligible to apply.
- Nursing Staff - Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Lab Assistant - 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university.
- Radiographer- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from a cognized institution.
- Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant - Candidate must be 10th passed.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Contract Medical Practitioner - 50 years
- Nursing Staff - 20 to 40 years
- Lab Assistant, Radiographer- 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant - 18 to 30 years
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 15, 16 and 17 April 2020 at Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office along with the documents.