SPAV Jobs Notification: School of Planning and Architecture Vijayawada (SPAV) invited applications of candidates for the Non-Faculty Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 25 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: SPAV/1/2017
- Last Date of Application: 25 March 2017
School of Planning and Architecture Vijayawada Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Section Officer – 02 Posts
- Private Secretary – 01 Post
- Graphic Designer/Senior Technical Assistant (publications) – 01 Postsa
- Junior Superintendent – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 02 Posts
- Multi Skill Assistant – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Faculty Job
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of “B’ in the UGC seven point scale with good academic record along with Five years of experience as Section Officer or equivalent in the field of Establishment / administration / academics or its equivalent preferably in government / Semi-government / autonomous bodies / University or educational Institute of repute.
- Section Officer: A Master’s degree from a recognized University with five years of continuous service. Holding analogous post on regular basis in Universities / Technological Institutions and possessing 5 years of experience in administration/ establishment/ accounts / Finance/purchases and exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference.
- Private Secretary: Graduate Degree from a recognized University with good academic record. At least (03) three years of experience as Personal Assistant in the Pay Scale of PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200) in Central/State Govt. or any PSU/Corporation under Govt. or Autonomous Bodies/Reputed recognized University / Institution.
- Graphic Designer/Senior Technical Assistant (publications): Master Degree in Design or PG Diploma in Design from a recognized Institute / university with (02) two years of experience in publishing industry/research with adequate working knowledge of publishing platforms like Adobe CS/Corel/Quark etc.
- Junior Superintendent: A Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 3 years of experience in reputed university/Institution/autonomous bodies. Possessing experience in administration / establishment / accounts /purchases and exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): B.E /B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of experience.
- Accountant: Master Degree in Commerce with good academic record with at least 3 years of experience in the revised Pay Scale PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000) or equivalent in the field of Audit/Stores/Purchase/Accounts/Finance in Government/ Semi. Government/ Department /Institutional Autonomous Bodies/ reputed recognized University/ Institutions.
- Personal Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University and Diploma in Stenography & Secretarial Practice from a reputed Institute with a typing speed of 100 / 40 w.p.m. in English shorthand / typing with computer knowledge and having 3 years of experience in Secretarial / Clerical work.
- Multi Skill Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 3 years of experience in reputed university/Institution/autonomous bodies. Possessing experience in administration / establishment / accounts /purchases and exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference.
Age Limit for Non-Faculty Job
- Assistant Registrar/ Section Officer: Not more than 35 years of age
- Private Secretary/ Graphic Designer/Senior Technical Assistant (publications): Not more than 45 years of age
- Junior Superintendent/ Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ Personal Assistant/ Multi Skill Assistant: Not more than 32 years of age
- Accountant: Not more than 40 years of age
How to Apply for School of Planning and Architecture Vijayawada Non-Faculty Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may apply for the post by sending a dully filled application form available at www.spav.ac.in along with required documents to the “Registrar School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada Sy.No.71/1, NH–5, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada – 521104, Andhra Pradesh, India” on or before 25 March 2017 by 05:00 PM.
Application Fee for Non-Faculty Job
Gen & OBC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST: Exempted from the fee