SRFTI Asst Broadcast Engineer & Other Jobs
Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata Jobs Notification: Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, Kolkata has invited applications for the post of Assistant Broadcast Engineer and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 02 May 2018
SRFTI, Kolkata Vacancy Details
- Assistant Broadcast Engineer-02 Posts
- Videographer for Electronic & Digital Media-01 Post
- Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media)-01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Broadcast Engineer and other posts
- Assistant Broadcast Engineer-Graduation from a recognized University in any stream with Certification from a recognized institution (Educational or Commercial in Electronics / IT / Signal processing).
- Videographer for Electronic & Digital Media-Degree from a recognized university or equivalent; Degree or post graduate Diploma in Motion Picture Photography/ Videography or Cinematography from a recognized University or Institute.
- Production Manager (Electronic & Digital Media)-Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Film or Television Direction/Production.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for SRFTI, Kolkata Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit application along with documents to the Director, Satyajit Ray Film & Television Institute, E. M. Bypass Road, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700094 on or before 02 May 2018.