Application Form for SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE)-2015 are made available by the SRM University from November 3rd, 2014 onwards. The SRMJEEE-2015 is conducted by the SRM University for the admission to various B.Tech programmes. To apply for the SRMJEE-2015, candidates need to visit the official website of SRM University.
The SRM University (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University) is a co-educational private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. The university has seven campuses in India, out of which four campuses are in Tamil Nadu located at Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Tiruchirapalli and rest three are located in Modinagar near Delhi, Sonepat in Haryana and Gangtok in Sikkim. The institute gained deemed status during the 2003-2004 academic year and was renamed as SRM Institute of Science and Technology. It became SRM University in 2006, when it attained the status of a full-fledged university, under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
- Candidate must have passed class XII or equivalent exam as recognized by state or central education board with minimum 70% aggregate.
- Candidate must have Physics, Math and Chemistry as subjects in qualifying exam.
- Type of questions: multiple choice questions, objective.
- +3 marks (for correct answer), -1 mark (fr wrong answer).
- Number of sections in the exam: 4 (Candidates need to attempt any three sections)
- Duration of exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Number of questions: 140 (Physics – 35, Math – 35, Chemistry – 35, Biology – 35 questions).
- Total marks in the exam: 315 (105x3).
- Computer based test - April 11 to 14, 2015
- Paper pencil test – April 26, 2015