Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced interview schedule for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2015. Candidates are selected on the basis of Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Selected candidates are required to appear for the interview which is likely to commence from 04 December 2015. The Interview schedule will be available on concerned Regional Office’s website.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
1. The Staff Selection Commission conducted Written examination of Paper II on 30.08.2015 for the candidates qualified in Paper-I. 30101 candidates appeared in Paper-II. As per Notice of the examination, Paper-II of candidates, who qualified in PST/PET, has been evaluated.
2. Considering the number of vacancies and candidates available, Commission has decided to call for interview all the candidates qualified in PET / exempted in PET (applicable only for Ex S candidates) and FIT in Medical Examination subject to their having appeared in Paper-II without fixing any cut-off marks in Written Examination (Paper-I + Paper-II). Result of candidates FIT in Review Medical Examination (RME) will be processed separately. Accordingly, 3936 male candidates and 229 female candidates have been found qualified for Interview.
3. Candidates may note that as per Notice of the examination and instructions given in the OMR answer sheets, they were required to code/write their particulars correctly and append their signature/LTI on the answer sheets. Such answer sheets which are without signature/LTI and where particulars such as name, roll number, ticket number and test form number were coded incorrectly, have not been evaluated.
4. The list is PROVISIONAL. The candidates whose roll nos. figure in the list would be called for Interview subject to their fulfilling all the eligibility conditions/requirements as prescribed for post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verifications of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If on verification of the application form, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill, any of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be allowed for the Interview.
5. The category status in respect of candidates belonging to reserved categories has been indicated along with their roll numbers. If any candidate finds a mismatch between his/her name, roll number and category, he/she may bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission immediately.
6. The Interview is likely to commence from 04.12.2015. The Interview schedule will be available on concerned Regional Office’s website. Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive call letters for the Interview, atleast one week before the commence of Interview, should contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission immediately.
7. The result is available on SSC’s website: http://ssc.nic.in. Marks of the candidates will be placed on the Commission's website shortly.
SSC issued Admit Card for CAPF, Delhi Police, CISF (SI, ASI) Exam 2016, Find Scheme & Syllabus
SSCWR Declared Final Result for Technical Superintendent Posts 2016
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination 2016 Admit Card Released by Central Region
SSC-CR, Declared Final Result for Training Equipment Operator & Accounts Clerk Post 2015