SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2013
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on 19 July 2013 notified Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013. SSC is all set to conduct SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam on 20 October 2013, 27 October 2013, and 10 November 2013. Closing Date is 16 August 2013...
Staff Selection Commission is all set to hold Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk. The minimum qualification to appear for SSC Higher Secondary Exam is 12th pass or equivalent. The eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format before 16 August 2013.
• Dates for Registration Part I: 20 July 2013 to 14 August 2013
• Dates for Registration Part II: 20 July 2013 to 16 August 2013
• Closing Dates for candidates residing in Assam,Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad: 23 August 2013
• Date of Examination: 20 October 2013, 27 October 2013, and 10 November 2013
Details of Posts
Vacancies in the post of Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk will be determined in due course.
Candidate should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent or higher examination from a recognized Board or University. The Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on 01 August 2013 will not be eligible and need not apply.
A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 01 August 2013, for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk (i.e. he/she must have born not earlier than 02 Ausgust 1986 and not later than 01 August 1995)
• The amount of Rs 100 (One Hundred Only) will be payable as application fee.
• The candidates submitting Paper application should pay the fee by means of "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)"only.
• The candidates submitting their applications on line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Physically Handicapped and Ex - serviceman eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
There will be written examination followed by Skill Test/Typing Test. the candidates qualifying the written examination will be eligible to appear for Skill Test/Typing Test.
|Date of Exam||Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/Timing||Total Duration/Timing for Visually Handicapped Candidates|
|10 November 2013 & 17 November 2013||I||General Intelligence (50 Questions)||50||2 hours 10 am to 12 noon||2 hours 40 minutes 10 am to 12:40 PM|
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge) (50 Questions)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 Questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (50 Questions)||50|
How to Apply
The candidate should submit the application through prescribed format or Online format before 16 August 2013