Staff Selection Commission comes up with Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2013 to fill the vacancies for the post of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk with the eligible candidates. The candidates should have intermediate or equivalent as minimum qualification for applying this examination. The examination contains two sections that are Written Examination and Typing Skill.
Interested candidates can apply through online mode of the application or Offline mode of application. Details of application process under both modes are given below.
Off-line Mode of Application
- For filling the offline application, download the application format through below given the link.
- Fill the appropriate information in the area specified.
- Submit application fee by means of "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)"only. For complete information regarding CRFS, read the underneath information.
- Applicants have to paste their latest photograph
- Duly filled application with fees, send to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission.
*CRFS are available at all Departmental Post Offices which candidates have to paste in their application on the specified place and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office in such a way that the impression or the cancellation stamp partially runs over on the Application Form, at the same time take care that the impression is clearly visible and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and the issued Post Office at any consequent stage.
On-line Mode of Application
- For applying online for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, the eligible candidates have to visit http://ssconline.nic.in. Or http://ssconline2.gov.in.
- Read the instructions carefully prior to fill the online application.
- The online application contains two parts Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration. The last date of filling the both parts is different. The candidates have to fill part-I prior to 14 August 2013 while the last date of filling Part-II before 16 August 2013.
- Upload scanned signature and photograph of specified dimensions in JPG format
- Submit the requisite application fees through Challan form of the State Bank of India or through SBI net banking.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled tribe, Scheduled caste, physically handicapped and Ex-serviceman categories along with the female candidates are exempted from submitting the application fee.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2013: Notification
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2012 Question Paper (First Sitting) : 04 Nov 2012
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2012 Question Paper (Second Sitting) : 4 Nov 2012
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2012 Question Paper: 28 October 2012