Staff Selection Commission (SSC), today, has released a notice according to which the last date of viewing SSC JHT Answer Key and objection submission is extended. As per the notice "It has come to the notice of the Commission that some candidates faced serverrelated issues during the above period and they could not file their challenges.Therefore, the Commission has decided to extend the last date for submission of representations till 04.12.2019 (05:00 PM)". Earlier, the last date for submitting objections was 02 December 2019. Candidates can also download SSC JHT Answer Key from SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Now, candidates may lso submit objection/representation against SSC JHT tentative answer keys, if any, through online mode upto 04 December till 05:00 PM on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged.
SSC JHT Answer Key Link is given below. Candidates can check tentative answer keys through the link. They can also check repose sheet and submit representation on prescribed link.
SSC has released answer keys along with the Response Sheet of the online test for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak on 29 November 2019.
The candidates may take a print out of their respective Response Sheets, as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
SSC JHT Exam was conducted on 26 November 2019 at different centres all over the country in online mode.
How to Download SSC JHT 7 Answer Key 2019 and Submit Reprentation
- Visit the SSC official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys ”
- A PDF file will open where you need to click on “Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation”, given at the end of the page
- Select an Examination Name to proceed and click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
- Click on ‘ Click Here’
- Login into your account by entering your User ID and Password.
- Check all SSC JHT Response Sheet and Tentative Answers . Submit objections, if any