Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Kerala Region invited application for recruitment to 10 posts of Senior Radio Technician, Research Assistant & Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 13 February 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Radio Technician: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Radio Technician: degree in Electronics or Electrical Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Communication or Radio Engineering.
- Research Assistant: Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences/Earth Sciences/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Bio-Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Environmental Sciences/ Bio-Technology from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant: Graduate in Agriculture/Economics/Mathematics or Statistics with three years experience of noting and drafting in Technical matters preferably relating to cashewnut.
Age limit: Upto 30 years
- Senior Radio Technician: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Research Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can download the applications from SSC Karnataka Kerela Region’s official website (http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/downloads) and send it to the Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore-560 034 latest by 13 February 2015.