Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region invited applications for recruitment of 30 various posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the copies of required documents on or before 31 October 2014.
SSC is an Indian government organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training. Its aim is to conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 31 October 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms for far flung Areas: 7 November 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Speech Therapist: 3
- Research Assistant: 2
- Evaluator: 1
- Security Assistant: 1
- Senior Library and Information Assistant: 5
- Security Supervisor: 2
- ZOO-Ranger: 2
- Youth Assistant Grade-II: 8
- Accounts Clerk: 1
- Farm Assistant: 1
- Reprographic Assistant: 1
- Calligraphist (Jr.): 1
- Junior Chemists: 1
- Sanitary Inspector: 1
Total No. of Posts: 30
- Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for post no. 1 to 6.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/- for post no. 11.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2400/- for post no. 9, 10 & 12.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2800/- for post no. 7, 8, 13 & 14.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be 10th passed, 12th passed, Graduate & Post Graduate or equivalent qualification in the respective subject as per the posts.
- Between 18-30 years for post no. 1, 2, 5 & 13.
- Between 18-35 years for post no. 3.
- Between 18-28 years for post no. 4 & 14.
- Between 18-27 years for post no. 6, 7 & 11.
- Between 18-32 years for post no. 8.
- Between 18-25 years for post no. 9, 10 & 12.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of CRFS pasted at the top of the application in the space provided which must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office.
- Women candidates/Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/PH and Ex-serviceman Candidates are exempted from the fees.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc or through a screening test/proficiency test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with one recent passport size photograph affixed and one additionally duly attested photograph to be enclosed, attested copies of all relevant certificates/mark sheets, caste certificates (if applicable) etc. should be submitted to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110504 on or before 31 October 2014.