Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research & National Institute for the Orthopedically Handicapped (SVNIRTAR & NIOH) invited applications for admission to Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. The candidates eligible for the course can apply for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 23 May 2016.
Last Date of Application: 23 May 2016
Date of Entrance Test: 26 June 2016
Details of Course:
Name of the Course:
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR):
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
National Institute for the Orthopedically Handicapped (NIOH):
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Prosthetic & Orthotics (BPO)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor Course: 10+2 Science with English as Compulsory subject.
- Post Graduate Course: Degree in BPT/ B.Sc. PT for MPT courses & Degree in BOT/ B.Sc. OT for MOT courses.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and application fee on or before 23 May 2016.
For more details regarding admission, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.