Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat invited applications for recruitment to the post of officers, Junior Assistant and Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Work Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 August 2014.
SVNIT, Surat is one of the 17 Regional Engineering Colleges that were established as joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Gujarat. It was established in June 1961 with facilities to run Bachelor's Degree Programmes in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering disciplines.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 8 August 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
1. Dy. Registrar (F&A): 1
2. Dy. Librarian: 1
3. Executive Engineer (Civil): 1
4. Principal SAS Officer: 1
5. Sr. Technical Officer: 1
6. Junior Assistant: 27
7. Civil Engineering: 7
8. Mechanical Engineering: 11
9. Electrical Engineering: 6
10. Electronics Engineering: 7
11. Comp. Engineering: 5
12. Chemical Engineering: 5
13. App. Mech.: 3
14. App. Phy.: 1
15. App. Chem.: 1
16. AM&HD: 1
Total no. of Posts: 79 Posts
- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600 for post no. 1.
- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.8000 for post no. 2.
- Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000 for post no. 4.
- Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600 for post no. 3 & 5.
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000 for post no. 6 to 16.
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, M.Tech, Diploma in relevant field and Computer Knowledge as per the post.
Maximum Age Limit
- 45 years for post no. 1 & 2.
- 50 years for post no. 4.
- 40 years for post no. 3 & 5.
- 27 years for post no. 6 to 16.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Test/ Trade Test/ Written Test/ Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Director, S. V. National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Surat – 395007, Gujarat on or before 8 August 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.