Tamilnadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow and Laboratory Animal Attendant Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 19 and 20 June 2018.
- Junior Research Fellow - 19 June 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Laboratory Animal Attendant - 20 June at 10:00 AM
TANUVAS Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 3
- Junior Research Fellow - 2 Posts
- Laboratory Animal Attendant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF and Laboratory Animal Attendant Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow - Post graduate degree in basic sciences with NET qualification (or) Graduate degree in Professional course (Life Science) with NET qualification (or) Post graduate degree in professional course (Life science)
- Laboratory Animal Attendant - DMLT technician with work experience in a blood bank/ biochemical/ microbiology laboratory
How to Apply for TANUVAS Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview at Department of Clinics, Directorate of Clinics, Madras Veterinary College Campus, TANUVAS, Vepery, Chennai - 600007 on scheduled date and time.