TERI University announced admission for MBA programme 2014-16
TERI University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2014-16 in Infrastructure and Business Sustainability. Read for all the details.
TERI University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2014-16 in Infrastructure and Business Sustainability. TERI University was established on 19 August 1998 and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) as a deemed to be University in 1999.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25 April 2014
Name of the Programme
• MBA programme 2014-16 in Infrastructure
• MBA programme 2014-16 in Business Sustainability
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• English at 10+2 level.
• Candidates awaiting final results can also apply.
• Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CAT/GMAT/MAT scores.
• Shortlisted candidates will then be assessed on group discussions and interviews, to be conducted by the University in New Delhi.
How to apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the University website: www.teriuniversity.ac.in
• Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of University. The requisite payment of Rs 1250/- can be made through credit card/direct bank debit through a secure gateway. Payment can also be done by sending a demand draft subsequent to on-line registration.
For More Details Visit the Website