The High Court of Meghalaya invited applications for Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Stenographer Grade-I, Assistant Protocol Officer, Estate Officer, Systems Officer, Court Officer, Stenographer- Grade II, Assistant Librarian, Junior Administrative Assistant, Hindi Translator, Computer Operator, Driver, Cook, Mali and Attender Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 15 July 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
• Deputy Registrar- 01 Post
• Assistant Registrar- 01 Post
• Stenographer Grade-I- 04 Posts
• Assistant Protocol Officer- 01 Post
• Estate Officer- 01 Post
• Systems Officer- 01 Post
• Court Officer- 03 Posts
• Stenographer- Grade II- 01 Post
• Assistant Librarian- 01 Post
• Junior Administrative Assistant- 02 Posts
• Hindi Translator- 01 Post
• Computer Operator- 01 Post
• Driver- 03 Posts
• Cook- 02 Posts
• Mali- 01 Post
• Attender- 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Law Degree/HSSLC.
For details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 15 July 2015.