The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply Online on or before 20 November 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 November 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Director (HR): 01 Post
- Joint Director/ Director – (Internal Audit): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor / Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Junior Programmer: 01 Post
- For Post 1: Possess Post- Graduate degree in the Economics/ Commerce/ Management/ Law or ‘ACS’ or equivalent with relevant working experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 2: Possess Degree in Commerce and a Membership of ICSI/ ICAI/ ICAI (cost) with relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 3: Possess Master’s Degree in the relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 4: Possess MCA or B.Tech Degree in the Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on 01 November 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1, 2 & 3 : 45 years.
- For Post 3 : 40 years.
- For Post 4 : 35 years.
- For Post 1 & 2 :
Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 (Joint Director) :
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 (Assistant Professor) :
Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 (Associate Professor) :
Pay Band (PB – 4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 4 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the ICSI’s Website www.icsi.edu/career/ on or before 20 November 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.