5 Tips to beat stress on SNAP Exam Day
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is one of the most popular MBA entrance exams in the country. SNAP exam leads to admission in the business schools affiliated to the Symbiosis International University i.e. some of the top b-schools in the country. And it's quite common for the SNAP exam aspirants to feel the exam jitters a few days before the exam. However, if you are confident enough with your preparation then you won’t end up being the bundle of nerves on the exam day. Take a look at these handy tips that will surely help you in beating the stress on the SNAP exam day:
- Make sure to revise all the topics a few days before the exam it will help boost your confidence in your preparation. Furthermore, you must also take a look at the previous year papers of the SNAP exam. During the last few days before the exam, it is always advisable to revise the concepts that you have already worked on rather than try to learn new concepts.
- Avoid going through the entire text for revision, instead, use the notes and texts you prepared during your regular study. For an instance, you can start revising the list of vocabulary words and can also revise basic formulas which will be used in the quantitative aptitude section. For Data Interpretation section, you can use diagrams, graphs, figures, and illustrations for revisions as they provide ample amount of information.
- Try to keep every study session of about an hour and a half and take a 10 minutes break after every study session, to avoid confusion. During the break, do not get engrossed in distracting activities such as social media platforms, you will end up wasting precious study time. Do not talk to a friend preparing for the same exam. You might feel less-confident if they have prepared more, or over-confident. Do not compare your exam preparation with anyone. It's better to indulge in a recreational activity like solving Rubik's cube to relax your brain for a while or you could listen to soft and pleasing music to distress yourself.
- A day before the exam, make sure that you do not push yourself in any kind of physically demanding activity. Take full rest and avoid working on tasks that fatigue you quickly. Use notes to recapitulate the concepts. Get good sleep of at least 6-7 hours on the night before the exam.
- Before leaving home, check all the documents are in place. Double check the admit card and one identity proof that might be required in the exam hall. Keep your wallet and mobile safely.
- Above all, stay motivated! When you wake up on the exam day remember that you have prepared for the exam for the entire year. Have a proper breakfast/food before leaving for the exam. An empty stomach might distract you from concentrating on the paper.
SNAP 2018: Key changes and its impact on MBA aspirants
Think positive and keep your calm on the exam day.
Latest Updates on SNAP Exam
SNAP 2018 Last Time preparation
SNAP Exam 2018: Registrations commences; Exam to be held in December