SNAP EXAM DAY TIPS
It’s time for the SNAP exam aspirants to hold the reigns of the exam jitters and get set on a ride to win the race. With barely a week’s time in hand, the countdown is chasing the exam takers. It is natural that the thought of the exam day gives you heebie-jeebies. But if you are done with your preparation then you won’t end up being the bundle of nerves on the exam day.
Take a look at these handy tips that will surely help you in beating the stress on SNAP exam day:
- Two days before the final exam, make sure that you revise all the topics and feel confident. Your thoughts define your success on the exam day. For boosting your confidence level, test-takers can also take a look at the previous year questions papers of SNAP. During this period, it is advisable to work on the concepts rather than trying to learn new concepts.
- Avoid going through the entire text for revision, instead, use the notes and texts prepared during the regular study. For an instance, you can start revising the list of vocabulary words and can also revise basic formulas which will be used in the quantitative aptitude section. For Data Interpretation section, you can use diagrams, graphs, figures, and illustrations for revisions as they provide ample amount of information.
- Keep every study session of about an hour and half and take a 10 minutes break after every study session, to avoid confusion. During the break, do not get engrossed in social media platforms, as they will eat up most of your time. Do not talk to a friend preparing for the same exam. You might feel under-confident if they have prepared more, or over-confident. Do not compare your exam preparation with anyone. You can rather take up a recreational activity like solving rubik's cube to relax your brain for a while. Listen to soft and pleasing music to distress yourself.
- A day before the exam, make sure that you do not push yourself in any kind of physically demanding activity. Take full rest and avoid working on tasks that fatigues you quickly. Use notes to recapitulate the concepts. Get good sleep of at least 6-7 hours of on the night before the exam.
- Before leaving from home, check all the documents are in place. Double check the admit card, and one identity proof that might be required in the exam hall. Keep your wallet and mobile safely.
- Above all, stay motivated! When you wake up on the exam day remember that you have prepared for the exam for the entire year. Have proper breakfast / food before leaving for the exam. An empty stomach might distract you from concentrating on the paper.
SNAP 2017: Key changes and its impact on MBA aspirants
Think positive and keep your calm on the exam day.
Latest Updates on SNAP Exam
SNAP 2017 Last time preparation
SNAP Test 2017 goes online; Apply to 15 Symbiosis B-schools here
SNAP 2017 Results: How to get your SNAP Test Scorecard?