Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is one of the most popular MBA entrance exams in the country which will be conducted on 15th December 2019. The exam will be conducted from the time slot of 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in online mode. SNAP exam leads to admission in the business schools affiliated to the Symbiosis International University i.e. some of the top b-schools in the country. And it's quite common for the SNAP exam aspirants to feel the exam jitters a few days before the exam. However, if you are confident enough with your preparation then you won’t end up being the bundle of nerves on the exam day. Take a look at these handy tips that will surely help you in beating the stress on the SNAP exam day:
- Avoid going through the entire text for revision, instead, use the notes and texts you prepared during your regular study. For instance, you can start revising the list of vocabulary words and can also revise basic formulas that will be used in the quantitative aptitude section. For Data Interpretation section, you can use diagrams, graphs, figures, and illustrations for revisions as they provide an ample amount of information.
- Try to keep every study session of about an hour and a half and take a 10 minutes break after every study session, to avoid confusion. During the break, do not get engrossed in distracting activities such as social media platforms, you will end up wasting precious study time. Do not talk to a friend preparing for the same exam. You might feel less confident if they have prepared more, or over-confident. Do not compare your exam preparation with anyone. It's better to indulge in a recreational activity like solving Rubik's cube to relax your brain for a while or you could listen to soft and pleasing music to distress yourself.
- A day before the exam, make sure that you do not push yourself in any kind of physically demanding activity. Take full rest and avoid working on tasks that fatigue you quickly. Use notes to recapitulate the concepts. Get a good sleep of at least 6-7 hours on the night before the exam.
- Before leaving home, check all the documents are in place. Double-check the admit card and one identity proof that might be required in the exam hall. Keep your wallet and mobile safely.
- Above all, stay motivated! When you wake up on the exam day remember that you have prepared for the exam for the entire year. Have a proper breakfast/food before leaving for the exam. An empty stomach might distract you from concentrating on the paper.
Think positive and keep your calm on the exam day.
Latest Updates on SNAP Exam