Tips to organize study time
Q. How many hours should I study to do well in my CBSE class 10 board exam?
Answer. It’s a very cucial question that almost every other student has in his/her mind. Actually, students sometimes measure their result by the number of hours for which they will study. They think that a students who studies for long hours daily, will definitelty get outstanding scores in exams which is not the fact. Actually, for getting good marks in CBSE board exams, what matters is the way you study and not the long hours for which you study. If you study for only about three or four hours but with a stable, focused and alert mind, you are definite to get good scores in exams. Don't count hours, study till you understand a topic.
How to use your study breaks effectively to refresh your mind
Some important and effective tips to manage your study time to score optimum marks in CBSE class 10 board exams, are given below:
- Know the time when you are free after school or coaching classes till you go to the bed at night.
- Divide this time into the slots of 2 hours or more or less as per your comfort to study, keeping a break time of about 30-45 minutes in between every two study slots.
- Devote these slots completely to your studies without having any interruption like eating, playing, watching T.V. or doing any house chore which you can do in between the study breaks.
- Decide some fixed targets for each study slot which you can proficiently complete.
- Keep away all the distractions like phone, T.V., etc., when you are studying.
- Never waste much time on a topic which your find difficult to understand. Skip this topic and move on to the other.
- Stay concentrated and focused while you study so that you may take the best of the available time.
- Take a break whenever you lose interest and then get back with a relaxed and fresh mind.
- Try to sum up your study session till 10 o’clock in the night so that you may go early to bed and then rise early in the morning with a fresh mind which is capable of capturing more knowledge easily and effectively.
So, dear students, following all above tips will help you organize your study time and take the best out of it. Remember, when you going to study, don’t think about the quantity but the quality time during which you can grasp and retain a huge knowledge. Just stay alert and focused.
You may also like to read:
How to learn long answers quickly for board exams?
Tips for time management during CBSE board exam