TNAU Job Notification:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate under various projects. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 16 August 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 16 August 2016
TNAU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow- 06 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow- 04 Posts
- Research Associate- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU SRF, JRF and RA Jobs:
- Senior Research Fellow- M.Sc. (Agri.) in SS&AC / (Horti.) with NET, M.Sc. (Agri.) in SS & AC with NET, M.Sc.(Agri.) in (Agricultural Microbiology) with NET, M.Tech. (Food Process Engg.) with NET , M.Sc. (Agri.) / Horti. Sci./Agrl.Engg. with NET.
- Junior Research Fellow- B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Tech. (Horti.), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri.). from TNAU, B.Sc. (Agri.). / Horti./Agrl. Engg. from TNAU.
- Research Associate- Ph.D in Biotechnology from TNAU with NET, Ph.D in Agri. / Horti. Sci. with NET.
Selection Procedure for TNAU SRF, JRF and RA Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for TNAU SRF, JRF and RA Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on or before 16 August 2016.