TSPSC FSO Recruitment 2020: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has decided to conduct Online Document Verification for the posts of Food Safety Officer on its official website. All such candidates qualified for Document Verification round for Food Safety Officer posts can check the details about the Online Document Verification details from the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)- https://tspsc.gov.in/.
According to the short notification released by Telangana State Public Service Commission, in view of safety measures to prevent spread of Covid-19, Commission has decided to conduct certificate verification in online mode for the Food Safety Officer posts. The certificates upload link and other details will be made available on the Commissions website shortly.
Notification further says that for the list of hall ticket number and for material of certificate verification i.e. Memo, Check List, and Attestation form, candidates can visit Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in .
Download Process: TSPSC Result 2020 for Food Safety Officer
- Visit to the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)-https://tspsc.gov.in/
- Go the What's New Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link-Certificate Verification for the post of Food Safety Officer in the Director, Institute Of Preventive Medicine Public (Health) Laboratories AND Food (Health) Administration Department AND Greater Hyderabad, Notf.No. 10/2019 available on the homepage.
- You will get the PDF of the required Result/Document Verification Notification for for the FSO posts.
- Download and save the result for your future reference.
Candidates are advised to check the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) for latest updates regarding the Document Verification for Food Safety Officer posts. For further latest update regarding the various Government jobs Notification/Exam Dates/Schedule /Admit Card/Result etc, you can also check the www.jagranjosh.com.