Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangalore invited applications for recruitment to the post of Section Officer, Private Secretary and Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 September 2014.
Unique identification project was initially conceived by the Planning Commission as an initiative that would provide identification for each resident across the country and would be used primarily as the basis for efficient delivery of welfare services. It would also act as a tool for effective monitoring of various programs and schemes of the Government. The role that the Authority envisions is to issue a unique identification number (UIDAI) that can be verified and authenticated in an online, cost-effective manner, which is robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 19 September 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Section Officer: 1 post
- Private Secretary: 4 posts
- Assistant: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 6 Posts
- Section Officer: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Assistant: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria: Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay with relevant work experience.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
- The application complete in all respects along with Cadre clearance/Vigilance clearance from Department and copies of five years ACRs duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary should be forwarded through parent Departments to the Regional Office at Assistant Director General (Estt), UIDAI Regional Office, No.49, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bangalore – 560001 on or before 19 September 2014.