UIDAI Recruitment 2019 for Multiple Posts, Check Eligibility and Selection Criteria @uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment 2019 notification out for multiple posts including accountant, senior accounts officer and Assistant Accounts Officer. All interested candidates can apply to the posts before 17 July 2019.
UIDAI recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Accounts Officer and Accountant. All interested candidates are required to apply to the posts through the only mode only at i.e.uidai.gov.in. The online applications for UIDAI Recruitment 2019 for Multiple Posts can be filled up to 17 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 July 2019
UIDAI Vacancy Details
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 1 Post
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Senior Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AAO, SAO and Accountant Posts
- AAO: Candidates holding the analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or with three years of regular service in Pay Matrix Level -71 PB-z GB-4600/equivalent or with five years of experience in Level 6/PB-2 GP-4200/equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Accountant: Officers holding the central government analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or with three years of regular service in Pay Matrix level 4 or equivalent or with five years of experience in Level 3/PB-I-GP-I 900/equivalent are eligible to apply. Candidate should have also passed Graduation in commerce/ordinance/accounts.
- SAO: Officers holding the central government analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or two years of experience in regular service in Pay Matrix Level 9/PB-2 GP-1400 1 equivalent.
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 17 July 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.