University of Delhi, Department of Physics and Astrophysics invited applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Assistant (PA). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 15 August 2015
Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow- 02 Posts
- Project Assistant- 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow- Rs. 16000/- (+HRA)
- Project Assistant- Rs. 10000/-
- Junior Research Fellow- Candidates must have secured 55% in M.Sc. examination and CSIR-NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE in Physics or Material Sciences, are encouraged to apply.
- Project Assistant- The candidates should have secured 55% in the qualifying examinations of M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences, or M.Tech. in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology are encouraged to apply.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.