University of Hyderabad invited online applications for admission to M.B.A. Health Care and Hospital Management programme for the year 2014-16. The candidates eligible can apply online between 4 December 2013 to 3 January 2014. The University of Hyderabad (UoH), one of the major institutions of higher education in India is largely devoted to postgraduate studies and is widely known for its excellence in research and for its distinguished faculty. It is founded in 1974.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 4 December 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 3 January 2014
- Date of Downloading of Hall Tickets from: 20 January 2014
- Date of Entrance Examination: 2 February 2014
- Date of Interview: 7 and 8 May 2014
Name of the Programme: M.B.A. Health Care and Hospital Management
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Three or four year Bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade of any University recognized by AIU/AICTE.
- Preference will be given to those who have an academic background/experience relating to health care management/administration areas.
Entrance Examination fees
General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates through Bank Challan or Online.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of percentile scores obtained in CAT 2013 followed by an Interview / Group Discussion which is under process.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website of University of Hyderabad from 4 December 2013 to 3 January 2014.