University of Science and Technology (USTM), Meghalaya set up in 2008 is one amongst the reputed Universities of the nation. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to various MBA programmes.
Name of the Programmes
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Banking
- MBA (Executive)
- MBA (Corporate)
- Issue of prospectus and application form (tentative): 1 February 2013
- Last date to receive filled-in application form (tentative): 10 June 2013
- Date of ERDF-CAT (tentative): 16 June 2013
Aspirants should have bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in any discipline from recognized University.
MBA (Executive) and MBA (Corporation)
Applicants must be graduates with minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in any discipline from recognised University.
Besides this, candidates should have at least 3 years work experience from any Government / PSU/ Reputed Private sector organizations
The selection of the candidates will be based on the following parameters:
- CAT/MAT/XAT or Written test (ERDF-CAT) conducted by University
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The price of the application form is Rs 500 and can be paid through one of the following modes:
- By cash payment to the Administrative Office of the university/selected branches of Axis Bank in North Eastern States
- Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya” payable at Guwahati (downloaded form)
Those who want to get the application form through post will have to send a DD of Rs 575 in favour of prior mentioned.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can download the application form from the website of the University. Moreover, it can be obtained from Administrative office or designated branches of Axis Bank in North Eastern States. Besides this, aspirants can also receive the form through post
- Candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with self attested copies of all certificates and DD (in case of downloaded form) to the Administrative office of the University. Besides , the application form can also be send to the undersigned by post/ speed post/ courier so as to reach within the stipulated time span:
University of Science & Technology, Meghalaya
Technocity, 9th Mile, Kling Road
Baridua, (Opposite CRPF Group Centre Gate No. 2)
To obtain further information, please visit www.ustm.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA